What sets Carbis Bay apart from other Cornish waterfront hotels? Simple: the fact that you don’t need to leave. With our spa, pool, huge beach, watersports centre, dining range, bars, balconies, gardens and children’s entertainment, there’s enough to occupy you for day after dreamy day. With the hotel constantly evolving, this list is set to grow, too.
Style-wise, the hotel boasts an array of personal features: elegant marble hallways and flooring – tastefully interspersed with cool, contemporary design – lead through to a light-flooded conservatory and terraced gardens and decks, undulating down to that beach.
Currently, the extensive facilities available to guests and non-residents at the Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate include:
- 38 individually-furnished bedrooms, including suites and a range of sea and garden-view rooms, some with balconies.
- Self-catering and serviced cottages, apartments, bungalows and Beach Houses with direct beach access.
- Eight ultra-luxurious beachside lodges with own hot-tubs in roof or beach gardens.
- Award-winning C Bay Spa with its treatment rooms, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, manicure and pedicure station and relaxation lounge.
- A heated outdoor swimming pool and surrounding deck.
- Subtropical gardens with terraces and decking.
- 1894: a fine-dining restaurant serving Cornish gourmet food.
- The Orangery, with panoramic views of St Ives Bay.
- The Beach Club with its Mediterranean restaurant and decking.
- Our sandy beach: 25 acres and one mile long, with Blue Flag and Seaside Award certification for cleanliness and quality.
- Ocean Sports Hire Centre, offering kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and sea safaris.
- Various function rooms for events and celebrations.
- Cinema room/Boardroom/Business meeting rooms.
- The Pavilion, a petite, private space for spa treatments or events.
- Access to the South West Coast Path, which bisects the estate en route to St Ives.
- The Gannet Inn and neighbouring Gannet House, also in Carbis Bay, totally remodelled and refurbished, offering stylish accommodation and classic British menus with a modern twist.
More at Carbis Bay Estate
|Sleeps 4||Price from £345|
A hop from the water's edge, chic beachside cottages with gardens overlooking the beach.