Currently, the extensive facilities available to guests and non-residents at the Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate include:
- 45 individually-furnished bedrooms, including suites and a range of sea and garden-view rooms, some with balconies.
- Self-catering and serviced cottages, apartments, bungalows and Beach Houses with direct beach access.
- Eight new ultra-luxurious beachside lodges with own hot-tubs in roof or beach gardens.
- Award-winning C Bay Spa with its treatment rooms, hydrotherapy pool, sauna pod, Ruinart champagne bar, manicure and pedicure station and relaxation lounge.
- A heated outdoor swimming pool and surrounding deck.
- Subtropical gardens with terraces and decking.
- Sands: a two-AA-Rosette fine-dining restaurant serving Cornish gourmet food.
- The Conservatory, with panoramic views of St Ives Bay.
- The Beach Club & Spa, with its Mediterranean restaurant and treatment room by the sea.
- Our private sandy beach: 25 acres and one mile long, with Blue Flag and Seaside Award certification for cleanliness and quality.
- Ocean Sports Hire Centre, offering kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and sea safaris.
- Various function rooms for events and celebrations.
- Cinema room/Boardroom/Business meeting rooms.
- The Pavilion, a petite, private space for spa treatments or events.
- Access to the South West Coast Path, which bisects the estate en route to St Ives.
- The Gannet Inn and neighbouring Gannet House, also in Carbis Bay, totally remodelled and refurbished, offering stylish accommodation and classic British menus with a modern twist.
Style-wise, the hotel boasts an array of personal features: elegant marble hallways and flooring – tastefully interspersed with cool, contemporary design – lead through to a light-flooded conservatory and terraced gardens and decks, undulating down to that beach.
More at Carbis Bay Estate
A hop from the water's edge, chic beachside cottages with gardens overlooking the beach.