Inspired by the magnificent ocean that surrounds the estate, join our two-night coastal wellbeing retreat to embrace the benefits of wild cold-water swimming, restore with a therapeutic Bamford treatment, disconnect from stress through yoga and sound healing, and absorb the beauty and calming balance of our unique coastal environment.
Spend the weekend with us to escape the responsibility of everyday life, immerse yourself in nature, and restore balance to your body, mind and soul.
Available on the following dates:
19 - 21 January, 2024
23 - 25 February, 2024
£495 per person, 2-night stay. This retreat includes:
- Two nights' accommodation (single, double and group accommodation available)
- Group cold-water swim session and talk led by credited open-water swimming coach Sarah Walsh
- 60-minute therapeutic Bamford treatment with sound healing and deep tissue massage
- 60-minute yoga session in our breathtaking spa studio with panoramic views of St Ives Bay
- Use of our award-winning spa facilities during your stay
- Use of our fitness studio during your stay
- 2-course evening meal with seasonal, fresh produce and flavours
- Breakfast on each morning of your stay
CALL US NOW ON +44 (0)1736 795311 TO BOOK
Terms and Conditions
- Payment due on booking
- Carbis Bay Hotel Limited reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
- Dining is to be pre-booked.
- Spa facilities are based on 4 hours per day morning or afternoon. Please call the spa for more details on 01736 792810.