• The Carbis Bay Hotel has 38 rooms in the main house, which also offers spa facilities, a pool and a variety of dining options.
• In addition, there are eight ultra luxurious lodges (big enough for eight people) situated directly on the beach with hot tubs and private gardens.
• The 25-acre beach offers one mile of golden sand facing a semi sheltered bay with far-reaching Atlantic sea views. The beach and shoreline is privately owned (but open to the public) and can be hired for filming by arrangement.
• Direct helicopter access to the beach is available – with an approximate 1 hour 40-mins journey time from London.
• Additional air access is available at two nearby airports in addition to main and local road routes