We are currently seeking a Concierge to join out team.
Carbis Bay Estate are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed concierge. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated team working for an award winning, luxury brand.
As Concierge on the door, you will be the first face the guest sees on arrival so must demonstrate a genuine, warm, and welcoming nature. Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- To deliver an exceptional service to our guests ensuring they have a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.
- To assist guests with any questions or queries they may have regarding transportations, hotel amenities, or the locality.
- Manage the flow of people coming in and out of the hotel to keep the lobby space orderly and the driveway clear.
- To be aware of any VIP or repeat guests staying at the hotel and personalise service accordingly.
- To direct traffic on the hotel forecourt and to ensure that the forecourt and entrance are not obstructed in any way.
- To be an ambassador for Carbis Bay Estate as well as someone who embodies our values and philosophies.
- 25% off food and drink at Carbis Bay Estate
- A complimentary meal on your birthday
- Team events to enjoy including a staff summer beach BBQ and a winter roast dinner
- Free use of the Ocean Sports hire equipment, including stand up paddleboards and kayaks, all subject to availability
- Free staff beach fitness classes
Job Type: Full-time, contract
COVID-19 considerations: PPE supplied if required. Systems in place to reduce direct customer contact, social distancing etc
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com